Project-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maplestory private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawns GM app.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyShawnWUN

Shawns GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Shawns GM app.   Shawns GM app. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:45 pm

Name: Shawn Hitler lll Twisted Evil or Shawn bin Laden.

Why you think u can make a good gm: Well ive played tons of Private servers and participated actively in every single one of them. I always help newcomers and in past PS's I gave every one mesos to start with (As if killing a snail wasn't enough xD). I have even befriended 100/600 people in a PS in a single week.

Exp: Ive played MapleStory, Official and Private, for over 2 years now. I know almost all ♥The♥ weps and stuff, and know most codes. If I don't know something, I can just phone a friend, because he is a GM in 3 different PS's.

Uptime [when you will be on] : Im on 25/8. Nuff' said.

Timezone: NOO idea but same time as you i ♥ i ♥ Rob.

A little about you: Well I play Baseball, Im a reasonably active person, and a very very avid gamer. I have a few awards in reading, writing, and P.E.. Anyway, Enough about me, i ♥ i ♥ Rob pick me or ill spam your phone. Yes i ♥ i ♥ Rob. Your phone. Your precious phone.
Back to top Go down
[GM] Exquizit

[GM] Exquizit

Shawns GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawns GM app.   Shawns GM app. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Are you gay???

If yes click here.

www.wowomg.com
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shawns GM app. Empty
PostSubject: hahaha ☻LOL☻ shawn   Shawns GM app. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 pm

finaly got you on my forum shawn=] but wtf hittler... but yea i like it
Back to top Go down
https://project-x.forumotion.net
[Owner]Dalton
Admin
[Owner]Dalton

Shawns GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps....   Shawns GM app. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:19 am

loooool. You forgot to say if you were a people person....you have to be veryy friendly lawl... XO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shawns GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawns GM app.   Shawns GM app. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawns GM app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-X :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: