Project-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maplestory private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NewCha's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NewCha

NewCha's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: NewCha's GM Application.   NewCha's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Name:Mutasem

Sex:Male

Why would I be a GM?: I'd make a very good GM because I am a very kind guy. I'd ban every single hacker I'd see, even if they were my friend. I would try and make ♥The♥ community even better by making daily events and banning hackers. I hope I can be a very wonderful GM to make ♥The♥ server even better.

Experience:I may not have any experience in being a GM but I do know some commands cause my brother is making a server. I have been very good friends to some GMs and owners in other maplestory private servers. They all love me xD. But sadly I have no exp in coding, but I do know where to learn how to code and a website that gives some tutorials.

When I'm on:I am usually on 1-5hours a day, 10am-2pm Central Time

Timezone:Central Time(Mexico City)

A little about me:I am very athletic and loves to play soccer. I am on ♥The♥ track team and is one of ♥The♥ kindest guys in my grade...I am not too greedy, but I sometimes become too generous Very Happy
I'm also a very caring person.
Back to top Go down

NewCha's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1